Dear St. Ambrose Church & Sea Breeze Preschool families,
We are very excited to invite you to a fun afternoon of kid-friendly chamber music on Saturday Dec 11! We hope you and your families will join us for this event! Please see attached flyer, and be sure to register via eventbrite as spaces are limited to ensure safety of all of our guests.
Here is the link to registration! If your plans change over the course of the week, please be sure to cancel your tickets so another family can have the opportunity to enjoy this event.
Feel free to e-mail Nina (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
Nina Aggarwal ( Cellist & Current Sea Breeze School Family Member), Isabelle Engler ( Pianist) & Angela Yeh (Violinist)
Special Announcement December 3, 2021
Dear Fellow St Ambrose Parishioners,
This Sunday, December 5th, we look forward to welcoming you to a Sea Breeze School teacher and staff appreciation at the 10 am service, including coffee hour and the return of our annual Altar Guild Bake Sale.
Time to thank Sea Breeze School for the hard work and dedication they bring to the school, and to stock up on scrumptious home-made holiday cookies.
Please join us for this festive event.
Fr. Shane and St Ambrose Vestry
Announcements for DECEMBER 6, 2020
We are looking for additional Lectors and Intercessors please contact Margie Lee at email@example.com if
you are interested in joining our Sunday Services to be added to our rotation.
We’re very excited to announce that our own Father Shane will be guiding a thirty-minute weekly contemplative meditation on Wednesdays at 10am, beginning on Wednesday, December 9. We’re fortunate that in his previous life Father Shane was a monk and are looking forward to sharing this experience with him.
Sunday, December 6, 11:00 am: Zoom Coffee Hour, contact Shelley
Keefe on 650 787-7614 for questions
Join Zoom Meeting with the following link: Zoom Coffee Hour
Meeting ID: 842 7401 5203
Sunday, December 6, 4:00 pm Zoom Youth Group Meeting
For Zoom link, please contact Daniel Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-799-7084
Monday, December 7, 1:00 pm Zoom Bible Study. For Zoom link, please contact Daniel Tate at email@example.com or 650-799-7084
Wednesday, December 9, 10:00 am Zoom Contemplative Mediation
We have heard from some of our clergy that parishioners are having a hard time logging onto Zoom calls. Below please find clear, hopefully easy instructions on how to join a zoom call. Feel free to share with your parishioners. For more thorough instructions, click here.
How to join Zoom by computer
- Make sure all other programs on your computer that uses your camera are closed first (ex: Facetime, Skype, etc.)
- Have a headset available if possible to minimize feedback – your cellphone earbuds will work well.
- Click the Zoom link that’s been sent to you in an email, and Zoom should automatically and quickly download to your computer.
- In Downloads on your computer, click Zoom_launcher.exe.
- Once Zoom has launched, a screen should pop up asking for your name. This will identify you during the meeting.
- You should now be part of the meeting. Click the green button that says “Join Audio By Computer”.
Join by tablet or smartphone
- If you choose to use your tablet or smartphone, be sure to download the Zoom app ahead of time.
- Once you have downloaded the Zoom app, follow the “Join by computer” instructions above.
Join by telephone
- First, dial the phone number provided in the Zoom email.
When prompted, dial the meeting ID number that is also provided.
For DioBytes Archive
HIP Housing is a Non-Profit Organization in San Mateo County:
The purpose of this non-profit is to connect people with extra living space in their homes with people who are looking for a room to rent. A flier about HIP Housing is posted in the Parish Hall on the Community News Bulletin Board. To contact HIP Housing call 650-348-6660. To schedule an appointment to discuss home sharing opportunities or other available affordable housing visit www.HIPhousing.org. On this website you will also find information about Rooms For Rent Providers and Rooms for Rent Seekers.