Father Jason will be out on disability until the end of February (02/29/2024)
An opportunity to get better acquainted with other people from St. Ambrose!
Groups of 6 to 8 meet once a month, February through May, for potluck dinner or lunch in a group member’s home. Please call Nellie Wong (650-372-0728, email@example.com ) for more information, and to let us know whether you are interested. Watch for sign-up sheets in the foyer.
A kickoff potluck dinner is planned for Saturday, January 27.
Please welcome our new Music Director, Amanda Yuxin Dai. Amanda recently graduated with a Masters degree from Northwestern University
Sunday School 10 AM
Sunday school is at 10:00am every week Please contact Raphael Gerber firstname.lastname@example.org
Worship Leaders Needed
Please sign up as a Lector for our 10:00* am Mass by emailing email@example.com or the Church signup sheet. We also need Worship Leader volunteers for our 10:00 am Mass. There are openings for Intercessors, Lectors, Greeters, Ushers and Acolytes, and Livestream Technicians. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following link to signup: Signup Genius or Click on the following link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0D4FA5A82CA0F94-worship
Join us for Coffee Hour after mass at 11:00 am in the courtyard. Coffee hour will be hosted by the Vestry on the first Sunday of the month. Please volunteer for the other weeks by using the link below or by the signup sheet in the Narthex by the Reflections & Gratitude Board:
Prayer Support Group
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday after the service at 11:30am, we will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall to have a prayer meeting. Please join us any time as you are able. For questions, please contact Daniel Tate at 650-799-7084, or email@example.com
Every Wednesday 10am-11am we meet for Contemplative Meditation on Zoom. We read a variety of authors. We have read Jimmy Carter’s book ‘Faith’; a couple of prayers from Jean-Pierre Isbouts ‘Ten Prayers That Have Changed The World’. If interested, please contact Hamilton Fong.
Every Tuesday at 1:00pm, we meet for Bible Study on Zoom and discuss the Scriptures for the upcoming Sunday Service. Join us! For questions, please contact Daniel Tate at 650-799-7084, or firstname.lastname@example.org or Warren Wong at email@example.com
We have heard from some of our clergy that parishioners are having a hard time logging onto Zoom calls. Below please find clear, hopefully easy instructions on how to join a zoom call. Feel free to share with your parishioners. For more thorough instructions, click here.How to join Zoom by computer
- Make sure all other programs on your computer that uses your camera are closed first (ex: Facetime, Skype, etc.)
- Have a headset available if possible to minimize feedback – your cellphone earbuds will work well.
- Click the Zoom link that’s been sent to you in an email, and Zoom should automatically and quickly download to your computer.
- In Downloads on your computer, click Zoom_launcher.exe.
- Once Zoom has launched, a screen should pop up asking for your name. This will identify you during the meeting.
- You should now be part of the meeting. Click the green button that says “Join Audio By Computer”.
Join by tablet or smartphone
- If you choose to use your tablet or smartphone, be sure to download the Zoom app ahead of time.
- Once you have downloaded the Zoom app, follow the “Join by computer” instructions above.
Join by telephone
- First, dial the phone number provided in the Zoom email.
When prompted, dial the meeting ID number that is also provided.
For DioBytes Archive
HIP Housing is a Non-Profit Organization in San Mateo County:
The purpose of this non-profit is to connect people with extra living space in their homes with people who are looking for a room to rent. A flier about HIP Housing is posted in the Parish Hall on the Community News Bulletin Board. To contact HIP Housing call 650-348-6660. To schedule an appointment to discuss home sharing opportunities or other available affordable housing visit www.HIPhousing.org. On this website you will also find information about Rooms For Rent Providers and Rooms for Rent Seekers.